Friday, March 26, 2010

I hate being Sick!



This weather is driving me insane. Me and the little one are sick! :( Sucks because I can't exactly give her medicene that would actually help. She's so fussy! Well, today was our official errands day so I didn't really get many pictures. Also because we all feel HORRIBLE! Well all of us except Laykin. She seems like she's normal. :) That's a good thing! Umm... Lets see.. did anything new happen today? Well, I did find out that my mom will be in town (well, in Longview) on Sunday and we are going to pick up Paetyn's crib on Sunday. Thank God for Freecycle! I just hope the crib is in halfway decent condition so she will use it. I'm so scared that she's going to roll out of her co-sleeper now that she's getting bigger. Very happy that she's sleeping in her bed though. Although she still sleeps with me at night. I have no problem with that. I love it! Co-sleeping is the best. Even if the Pedi's don't think so. Well, PICS!




You can look at Paetyn and tell she doesn't feel good. :(
Ohhh!!! Laykin sang Twinkle Twinkle Little Star to Paetyn just a bit ago. I got a VID!!!


God I love these two beautiful babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment