Saturday, March 27, 2010

Whoo-Hoo!!

So today started out normal. Thought it was just going to be any other Saturday. Well, I knew I didn't want to sit in the house all day long so I looked online at the Texarkana Gazette and I found that there was a garage sale down the road with hairbows and stuff so I packed the girls up and we went. ( I had a bit of money) When we got there most of the hairbows were gone. The only ones left were small and we didn't have anything to match them but I did pick up a crotchet hat for Paetyn. Boy does she look adorable in it!! However it is a little tight on her.

Then we were going to go to the park and halfway there Danny's sister Patience texted me and asked if I was home and of course I wasn't. I told her that I would meet her at their grandparents house if she wanted to and she did. Well, I wanted to go by and pick the girls pictures up before I went over there so I could go ahead and give them their pictures and so I did that. When we got over to Mary and Donald (the grandparents) the girls had 2 baskets each full of easter stuff waiting. Both full of chocolate, suckers, and one stuffed animal in each of them. Seriously who gives a 3 month old suckers and chocolate?!

Well, as we walked up to the table where the baskets were, Patience hands me this camera and says "It works great only thing is occasionally the shutter gets stuck and you have to push it back with your finger.  Now while I'm gone this summer you can take pictures of the girls and send them to me!" I look at this camera and I'm in shock! Seriously? Did she just give me a camera?! My ex's sister just gave me a camera! Well I didn't want to be too excited... well to show that I was so I just sat down with the camera on top of Paetyns blanket and we enjoyed the weather and Laykin enjoyed a few suckers! (EEK!) When we got inside (about an hour later) I discreetly checked the camera out a bit. It's a Kodak Easyshare z1285 and it's 12 (!!!) megapixels! Just like the one I was planning on buying! Whoo-Hoo!!
When we got home I immediantly put batteries and an SD card in the camera and started trying it out! It is so awesome!  I LOVES it!!!!! Well, heres some pictures

This thing also takes some dang good video if I do say so myself. It's High Def.!!! Lookie here at my big ol' messy girl!


Alright. Well, I think I am going to go enjoy my wonderful new camera some more. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment